What is a Group Coordinator?
To recruit senior-level buyers, BTM works with Group Coordinators who commit to bring 10 or more buyers to the event and receive many benefits in return. Coordinators are from associations, hotel companies and other travel suppliers.
Benefits of being a Group Coordinator
Bring a group of your key clients as Hosted Buyers and you and your buyers will enjoy free flights and accommodation from Business Travel Market, along with a variety of promotional opportunities, including:
- Arrange a group function on your stand / at a venue for your group
- Offer your clients complimentary flights and accommodation in London
- Offer your clients the opportunity to maximize their business opportunities in an efficient schedule of pre-arranged appointments and professional education
- Develop your Client relationships by attending the exclusive networking events at BTM
- Entertain clients in one place at one time
- Provide your clients with the unique opportunity to visit World Travel Market alongside BTM. An exclusive global experience in two days.
Plus – if you successfully hit the agreed target of Hosted Buyers in your Group, you will receive complimentary travel, accommodation and entrance to Business Travel Market, WTM and the Travel Technology show.
If you would like to discuss becoming a Group Coordinator for Business Travel Market, please contact Lai Hung on +44(0)208 910 7167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org